Helping Families Build Connections to Build Community
Time and time again parents have let us know how critical it is for them to connect with each other outside of therapy at TEAMability. We have heard their requests, and responded by organizing events that we hope will become annual activities!
- Morgan’s Wonderland
- Swimming at the ARC pool
- Fall Festival
- Holiday Party
Speakers are invited to discuss a topic, chosen by parents, that is related to children with multiple disabilities. Parent Forum is relevant to anyone in the community that has or works with a child with disabilities and is an opportunity for parents and professionals to share ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Held on a quarterly basis, on the second Tuesday of the month
- Free to attend
- Registration required
- No childcare available
Past Parent Forum topics have included:
- Guardianship, Special Needs Trusts, Wills and Estate Planning
- Dealing with the Emotions of Having a Child with Disabilities
- Adolescence: What to Expect for the Multiply Disabled
- Toys for Children with Severe Multiple Disabilities
- Acquiring Special Needs Vans
- Specialized Medical Equipment
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of local businesses and foundations, TEAMability is able to host Parent Forum at a restaurant. If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming Parent Forum, please contact us at email@example.com to find out more information.
If you would like to receive updates on upcoming Parent Forum meetings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.